I am currently running a 991.1 cup and looking to do some upgrades

• Hi,

I am interested in the following information from #Albert #Motorsport.

1. What options are available for power upgrades for a 991.1 cup car and costs
    2. I am changing the standard camshafts to increase power - do you have an
      ECU tune for 102 octane that will help produce meaningful power increase?
      If so what is cost and expected power increase?
    3. Does removing the catalytic converters increase power?

Regards,

Axxx,Hxxx

• Hello Rxxx and Axxx,

nice to hear from you again.

The topic of #increasing the #performance of 991.1. is quite complex. The question is, what should
    the #car be able to do, what it cannot do, what is the #budget, where should the car go and against
    whom should the car be able to #compete. On which #circuits is the car primarily moved?

We have a large portfolio that we can offer our customers in-house, covering many options from
    #gearbox #changes, clutches, special chassis modifications, to engine performance upgrades.

Almost everything, however, are things that we only do in-house, there are almost no items that we
    sell. Most of the time, everything is a #package consisting of service and material and components
    #converted by us, which we have manufactured for us.

It ranges from simple increases in performance in the area of increased displacement from 3.8 liters
    to 4.0, 4.1 and 4.3 liters in performance ranges up to approx. 600 hp. It is similarly extensive for
    #transmissions and chassis.

For example, we have our own #gear #wheels made to optimize the shift points for different race tracks.

We use our own #intake #systems, #camshafts, intake #manifolds, #exhaust systems made of Inconel or
    #stainless #steel, large #throttle #valves, cylinders, pistons, engine water tanks, modified crankcases, oil
    pumps, special #crankshafts, special #connecting rods, titanium valves, cylinder heads with special
    channels, and many other items .

As you can see, the question of performance increases is not easy for me to answer. It is always a
    question of what is needed for which #application.

Removing the catalytic converter brings exactly "NOTHING" in terms of additional performance!

The simplest variants are e.g. displacement extensions to 4.0 liters, #camshafts, #connecting #rods
    and around 520 hp with 102 octane are available.

In addition, a special setup, shocks, a short-shifted gearbox with changes to the 4.-5-.6. gears and
    the car can only be beaten on short courses by professionals with the same model.

Did you think of something like that? Or rather increases in speed up to 9,500 rpm with titanium
    components and around 580 - 600 hp in output?

If there's anything I can do, let me know.

Kind regards

Jürgen Albert

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!